WALTON TAX COLLECTOR RHONDA SKIPPER ANNOUNCES LOBBY OPENINGS MAY 18TH
DeFuniak Springs, FL (May 8th, 2020)
The Walton County Tax Collector’s office is excited to announce the re-opening of our DeFuniak Springs and South Walton locations on Monday, May 18th, 2020. The following are some of the protocols that have been put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers.
• At this time the Tax Collector’s office is the only office open to the public in the courthouse.
• The first hour of each day is reserved for senior citizens age 65 and over, those with special needs and individuals with disabilities.
• We will be practicing social distancing including limiting the number of people in our offices at one time.
• We have installed security glass at all workstations.
• Only individuals conducting transactions will be admitted to lobby areas.
• Customers will be triaged prior to entering our lobbies to include taking of temperatures.
• Masks will be available, and you are strongly encouraged to wear them.
• Routine cleanings will take place throughout the day in our lobby areas.
We respectfully ask that you do not come into the office if you have a temperature or are ill. Please let us help you in the comfort of your home by continuing to utilize our online office at www.waltontaxcollector.com or by calling our Customer Call Center at 850.892.8121.
As we re-open our lobbies, we would like to say we have missed our customers, friends and each of their smiles. We will do all we can to protect our customers and employees and continue to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) through the CDC and other agencies.
Thank you for your understanding as we face this situation together and we look forward to seeing everyone again.